Compagnie De Provence

Ultra Nourishing Dry Oil, Karite

CDP-PF0105HC100KA
Karite

SHARE ON

Description
Ultra Nourishing Dry Oil shea butter. 100ml

More info

Light up your daily routine with this dry oil that feels like velvet. Its formula combines the very best botanical oils to care for your face, body and hair. A true multi-purpose oil, it contains a precious blend of ultra-nourishing shea absolute, softening pure grapeseed oil, organic virgin sunflower oil and sweet almond oil with moisturizing properties. Its luxurious texture sinks into the skin quickly without leaving a greasy residue. Enriched with Vitamin E, this oil hydrates, nourishes and illuminates the skin in one step. You can also use it on the lengths and ends of your hair to add shine and smoothness. Because we want our formulas to be as natural as possible, 99% of the ingredients are naturally derived. The remaining 1% ensures the oil's sensorial qualities and preserve it in good condition. Dermatologically tested, it can be used every day on your face, body and hair

Data sheet

COLLECTIONS Karite